Why I Love April


"Nested Spring Blooms" arrangement by Creative Muse



There are many reasons why I love the month of April...
  • It's my birthday month
  • It really starts to feel like Spring in Northern Vermont
  • Migrating birds come back and fill the previously empty winter air with song
  • The evening chorus of spring peepers 
  • Daffodils
  • Cool damp earth
  • Waking up to the sun through my east-facing bedroom window
  • Fuzzy gray pussy willows
  • Taking my '62 Chrysler Newport out of winter storage
  • Watching my son jump in puddles
  • Digging out the little stream that runs across the side hill 
  • Morning coffee on the deck
  • The feeling of rebirth and rising up that comes after a long northern winter
Do you love April, too?  I'd love to hear why!

Creatively Yours,
SJ



Comments

Popular Posts